Current Vacancies (August 2022)
Commercial Property Manager - Epsom Office
HUGGINS EDWARDS & SHARP LLP is a long established independent firm of Chartered Surveyors offering exceptional personal service to our clients. Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Family friendly flexible working offered
- Hybrid work
Purpose of Job
Initially assisting in the management of a portfolio of properties and dealing with lease renewals and rent reviews. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress within HES and assist in growing a well established practice.
Assisting with the management of commercial property investments on behalf of clients.
- Managing portfolio of commercial properties
- Negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals with landlords and their agents
- Developing property management portfolio
We will consider part time candidates for the role.
- 3+ Years experience in working within a commercial property portfolio
- In depth knowledge of all Landlord and Tenant matters
- Track record of successful negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- A dynamic self-motivated individual with a high level of integrity.
- Positive and driven
Full-time. Part Time applicants will also be considered for the role.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company pension
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Corporate Wellbeing Program
Expected Start Date
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to