Terms & Conditions
All content on this website is Copyright © 2018 Huggins Edwards & Sharp LLP.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from hugginsedwards.co.uk in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any hugginsedwards.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of hugginsedwards.co.uk content requires the express written permission from Huggins Edwards & Sharp LLP.
With regard to property particulars published on this website:
- Huggins Edwards & Sharp LLP for themselves and for vendors or lessors of each property whose agents they are give notice that the particulars are set out as general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or lessees should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them;
- No person in the employment of Huggins Edwards & Sharp LLP has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to a property.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction.
- The properties are offered subject to contract and being unsold or unlet and no responsibility is taken for any inaccuracy or expenses incurred in viewing.
- Huggins Edwards & Sharp LLP have not made any investigations into the existence or otherwise of any issues concerning pollution and potential land, air or water contamination or tested any of the services and no warranty is given or implied. The purchasers or lessees are responsible for making their own enquiries in these regards.