General Maintenance & Emergency Repairs
During normal office hours Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 please contact your local branch:
For emergency repairs outside of our normal working hours, please contact our emergency contractors (below) and also notify your local branch at the earliest opportunity. If we do not manage your tenancy, please contact your Landlord directly.
- For General maintenance issues in the 'KT' and 'SM' Postcode Areas contact Jan Dobre on 07393 312720 or e-mail
- For Plumbing and Central Heating issues in the 'KT' Postcode Area contact Julian Wall at JAYDUB Plumbing on 07793 198032 or e-mail
- For Plumbing and Central Heating issues in the 'SM' Postcode Area contact Mr Ali Hafez at BLUEMAN Plumbing on 07985 800055 or e-mail
What to do if you smell gas
- Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in.
- Turn off the gas at the mains tap, which is usually near the meter. Move the handle a quarter turn until it's at 90 degrees from the pipe to shut off the gas supply.
- Leave the property.
- Phone the National Gas Emergencies number on 0800 111 999. Only use a mobile phone from outside the property. The number is free and available 24 hours a day.
- Follow the advice given by the emergency adviser.
- Wait outside for a gas engineer to arrive.
- Don't smoke, light a match or use any other naked flame.
- Don't turn any electrical switches on or off.
- Don't use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical switches which could cause a spark.